THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Interests in Japanese

I first became interested in Japanese after I began to watch the anime Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. The language is more exciting, in my opinion, than the other various ones to which I have currently been introduced. I have always desired to learn another language so why not learn one that I enjoy. I believe that from this class I will be down the right path from which I will be able to interpret the anime that I watch. It will be also interesting to learn about the Japanese culture as I have been told it is quite different from Western culture. I am not really sure how blogs work and all so I will just continue to write my thoughts. I never knew that one could write in Japanese on a laptop. It is the coolest thing I have learned in a while. I already have tried typing in Japanese to a person on skype. It didn't fit into the conversation but I didn't really care. So I guess I think I will just end this post now じゃあ、また。

4 comments:

  1. I definitely agree that the original Japanese versions of anime are much more entertaining than the English dubs. :D Watching anime and J-dramas (along with listening to J-POP music) definitely helped me get used to hearing Japanese and recognizing some Japanese words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah I think Japanese culture is interesting too!it is definitely so different from Western culture, since I know it's more similar with Chinese culture,sure, they are both Asian culture=)lots of my friends like to watch anime especially Naruto, but I've never watched it.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you watch Naruto!? I loved that anime! Whenever I watch any japanese anime or drama, I find many pronounciation of the word is very similar to that of Korean, and the meaning too!
    That's another reason I got interested in Japanese^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Naruto Shippuden, aha. That's where I started really getting into the Japanese language too. It's kinda cool how we both wanna be able to understand the shows better by learning Japanese. I'll sometimes watch the English dubs of Naruto, but I find it harder now to switch back and forth since I'm so used to the subs (dubs do make multitasking easier though since you don't have to stare at the screen, lol).

    ReplyDelete